Tuesday, December 28, 2010

nothing says Christmas like....




a table decked out in Christmas cheer! I love this time of year, everyone seems to be in a good mood and everyone seems to try and behave since Santa is watching. Another thing I love about this time of year are the decorations! This is the only time you can deck the house out in fun decorations and go over the top. The first thing I love to fix up is the dinning room table. I try to keep the table cleaned off and neatly decorated throughout the year while keeping it functional. Well, at Christmas time that theory flies out the window - I dress that table up good!


I'm a sucker for table linens and then on top of that I'm a sucker for anything vintage, so when something is vintage AND table linens, well....I'm a goner! I found this tablecloth in an antique store in Texas and I just decided my life could not go on if it didn't come home with me...ok well that's probably a little extreme but I did fall in love with it. It reminds me of something my Grandma would have had on her table and that makes me happy so I decided it needed to be in my life!
Enjoy the wonderful and beautiful season of Christmas and New Years- many blessings to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment